Rosemary Walnut Crackers
Who knew making crackers was this easy? Or this delicious?
Author: Beth Misner
Recipe type: Phase 3
Serves: 20 crackers
- 1 cup of almond meal
- ½ Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 8 walnut halves
- 1 sprig of rosemary, removed from the woody stem
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pulse ingredients in the food processor until combined thoroughly.
- When ingredients are combined thoroughly, drop in 4 more walnuts and pulse until they are rough chopped into the mixture. You will want to see larger chunks in the dough.
- Scoop out of food processor bowl and form into the shape of a large ball. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until about ⅛″ think. Cut into squares. Take the end pieces and reform them into a square with the rolling pin, so you can cut more crackers. Continue until all the dough is used.
- Spread the crackers out on a lightly oiled (with grape seed oil) cookie sheet and cook about 15 minutes. Check them at 8 minutes and turn the pan or flip the crackers if needed. They should brown lightly before removing from the oven.
The following two tabs change content below.
Beth Misner is the Corporate Vice Chair of BNI Emeritus, the Co-Founder of the BNI Foundation and Founder of Journey Center Claremont. She is a certified chiropractic assistant, certified sports nutritionist, black belt in karate, tai chi/qi gong instructor, ordained minister and meditation/prayer leader. When Ivan was diagnosed in 2012 with prostate cancer, she drew from all her expertise relating to “mind, body and spirit” to partner with him on a journey into recovered health.