Your Goals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

What are your specific goals the Misner Plan can help you achieve?  Your goals may be weight or health oriented. Post them here so we can cheer you on!

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

My goal for the mini-cleanse I am doing with you is to release any and all toxins I have accumulated while here over the last three weeks eating foods which are conventionally grown, not organically grown. I am not sure if I have accumulated any unwanted pounds, my clothes are still fitting about the same, but I feel bloated and just a bit slower than normal. My day one went really well, although I did have a little bit of a headache today. Might have been from some of the detoxing getting started.

What about you?

Susan Goodsell
    Participant

My goal with the Cleanse is to “re-boot” my health & wellness plan. I have been following the Misner Plan since June. Was down 21 pounds, am up 3 from that right now. I have a two-fold long-term goal. 1) To lose another 20 pounds, and 2) to keep my rheumatoid arthritis at bay.

Excited to have HQ staff doing this at the same time!

Erin Mellinger
    Participant

My overarching goal is simply to become more healthy by drinking enough water (I’ve always been HORRIBLE at drinking water and I’m probably in a constant state of dehydration–not good.) and feeding my body with natural, nutrient-rich foods instead of filling up mostly on processed foods which provide me with an ample arsenal of calories but leave me void of the nutrients necessary for optimum health.

In doing this, my hopes are that many of the autoimmune-related symptoms I deal with will be alleviated, I will have more energy, sleep better, my skin will start looking healthier as a result of drinking more water, and I will look and feel better in general.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Erin: LIKE!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.