Who is starting early?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

I heard from a couple of people that you are starting tomorrow! I’m going to start Friday after Thanksgiving. Got my Cleanse Kit ordered today. Looking forward to dropping about five pounds before the onslaught of the Christmas food starts. :)

Moji Ajele
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Moji, this is so good to hear! How exciting for your whole family. I love it! Ivan sends his hearty congratulations, as well.

Moji Ajele
    Participant

My husband, Dele who has preparing for his 6th marathon, came home today and promptly declared that he has not had the bout of mid-day tiredness that dogged him prior to the cleanse.  I know for sure we are in for the long haul.

Beth, is there any harm to continuing to take the cleanzyme post-cleanse? Digestion has always been a big issue for me and I notice  a huge difference within minutes of taking cleanzyme.

Thanks so much for you support.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

No, there is no harm, actually we continue taking the Cleanzyme using two per meal all the time. They do help us digest and they have the beneficial bacteria we need, so we aren’t taking extra capsules of another supplement.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  Beth Misner.

Cindy Mount
    Participant

I started early (prior to the kit arriving), got kit and did the 8-days  which was easy.  8-days – 8 lbs but well beyond the 8 days now and into phase 2 with not a thing happening.  ph between 6.2 and 6.4.  Really need some new recipes!  When can I add avocados and peppers (including jalapeno’s)?

Cindy Mount
    Participant

Okay – should have looked at Phase 3.  Found the answer re: the red/yellow peppers but what about Avocados and jalapenos and why no green peppers?

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Cindy, it is all about sugar content. They all tend to be higher in sugar than the non-sweet veggies. Avocado is actually a fruit, did you know that? All fruit (including tomatoes) are put on hold during Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

I love reading about your successes in our Facebook group. Remember you can post your questions here or in our FB group. Proud of you all!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘December 90-Day Challenge Early Birds’ is closed to new topics and replies.