Virtual Launch Party

Home Forums Misner Plan Worldwide Launch Virtual Launch Party

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

There were so many people who expressed regrets at not being able to attend our launch party who genuinely want to know more about the Misner Plan and the December Challenge. We are going to host a Google Hangout to share our protocol with you and let you know how to participate in the challenge. Watch this forum for the date/time–See you there!

Cindy Mount
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Yes, Cindy, the chocolate mousse will be released for our Thanksgiving menu. Keep your eyes open for Monday’s recipe post. Coming at you!

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Ivan and I will be hosting a Google Hangout as our Virtual Launch Party. Please email me at bethmisner@bni.com to be sent an invitation to the Hangout!! Or you can post your email below. When we get the date and time set, I’ll post it here.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Our Google Hangout Virtual Launch will be happening the week of April 28th. We will be posting the exact day and time here and also on the Facebook page for the Misner Plan. Hope to see you there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.