Questions about Phase 1

Home Forums BNI HQ Health Make-Over Challenge Questions about Phase 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Please post your questions about Phase 1 of the Misner Plan.

Erin Mellinger
    Participant

Hi, Beth. :-)  Hope you’re doing well this morning!

I feel suuuuuuper water logged/bloated and I read in the pamphlet/booklet which came with the kit that feeling uncomfortably pudgy/bloated means that I am toxic and retaining water.  The pamphlet recommends eating substantial amounts of minerals and trace minerals such as Kona Gold Minerals.  My questions are:

1. Is Kona Gold the best brand (I’m assuming that’s the name of a brand?…), or is the another brand of these types of minerals which you recommend?
    2. Where might I purchase these minerals locally?
    3.  How many of the mineral tablets/pills should I take per day, and at what times of the day should I take them?

Thanks so much for any insight you might be able to offer! :-)

Erin Mellinger
    Participant

Hi, Beth.

I have another question . . . I know zucchini squash and summer squash are approved cleanse foods but are other types of squash acceptable as well (e.g., acorn squash, delicata squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, etc.)?

Thanks again! :-)

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Hi, Erin. I am sorry I missed seeing your question. In case I did not address this for you in an email, let me answer here for everyone’s benefit. Summer squash are lower in naturally occurring sugars, so they are used during Phase 1 and Phase 2. The Winter squash family is higher in naturally occurring sugars, so they are reserved for Phase 3. A treat to look forward to!

I love to add pureed squash to pancake mix for a delicious variety. A little bit of cinnamon and nutmeg and the hearty pancakes are even better! Oh, hey, I should do a recipe for that! :)

Thanks for the question.

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

As for your minerals question, Erin, Kona Gold is a brand of minerals and can be purchased from the Center for Advanced Medicine or any BNI member who is a representative for Integris Global. The benefit to this brand is that the trace minerals are contained in the supplements, as well as the proper ratio of the majors: calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium in the forms recommended by Dr. Kellas (chelated). It also contains Vitamin D3.

During Phase 1 it can help a lot when a capsule is opened up and held under the tongue so that the minerals go quickly into the bloodstream. Kona Gold is naturally free of common environmental pollutants, such as mercury, lead and cadmium which are generally present in land-based mineral sources.

If you need any of it, I have a couple of extra bottles. Let me know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.