Introduce Yourself

Home Forums Welcome to the Misner Plan Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 28 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy Eiting 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Introduce yourself here–tell us a little bit about you and share your goals in joining the Misner Plan 90 Day Challenge.

~Beth Misner

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Beth Misner.

Paula Frazier
    Participant

I will be the best me that I can be. I will create good habits around eating and exercise that helps me achieve and maintain optimum health…and fit back into my favorite size 6/8 suits.

Rose Hackbarth
    Participant

I was  eager  to join the Misner Plan !  I’ve been looking for a food plan that would show me how to obtain better health, feel better, eliminate my inflammation and have a food plan that is sustainable.  One that I will  create new habits for a better &  healthier way of eating.  After looking at the Phases of food plans I know I will be successful in reaching my goals!  My sincere thanks to Ivan & Beth for taking the huge undertaking of sharing their journey to better health.  Thank you- Rose Hackbarth

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Beth Misner.

Susan Goodsell
    Participant

Hello All!

I’m Susan. Network marketing guru, public speaker, corporate trainer, Mom to an awesome 20-year-old, guardian to 2-year-old and 11-week-old German Shepherds, believer in postive energy, and grateful citizen of this amazing world of ours! Nice to meet you.

My reason for joining the Misner Plan is Inflammation Control! I am here after a 25-year struggle with severe rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatologist insists that yet another biologic drug is “the only way” I’ll get a handle on this, but I disagree. I’m tired of treating symptoms by throwing drugs at my compromised immune system and no regard for the cause of the inflammation. I wish to honor my body through holistic self-care.

I had 40 pounds to lose – a constant weight gain/loss cycle based on whether or not I’m on steriodal drugs at a given time.

I actually began the Misner Plan on June 1, 2013. I’m pleased to say in less than two months I am down 20 pounds. I’m eating clean and feeling great. Dealing with the r.a. is not a quick fix, but day by day I’m closer! I wish us all the realization of the healthy lifestyles and bodies we desire!

Eddie Esposito
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I am Eddie Esposito and I will be helping Beth with the new cookbook. In my previous life as a chef I made a lot of things taste really good.  Today I am going to use many of those same things to make fantastic food that is good for us. I have a lot of my health to reclaim and a bunch of weight to lose so I look forward to participating in the plan and on this website.

I know many of you, and I look forward to meeting everyone at some point. Beth is the master of what foods we can/should have. If you have any questions at all about what to do with it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for some tips through this site or the Facebook group.

I live in New Orleans with my wife Heather and our 3 children, Jorden, Mattie and Amelia. It will be some work but I am going to get them eating better too. Pray for me!

Greetings from Texas Ya’ll!

My name is Becky Isbell. I live in Harker Heights, TX with my husband and three children ranging from ages 15-4. James and I own our business and stay very busy with the business and kiddos. Oh did I mention that we have two “fur children” also?

I have signed James and I both up for this challenge. My ultimate goal is to learn to really watch what we put in our pie holes. James suffered from a minor stroke Friday and it was really an eye opener for the both of us that we have got to change our lifestyle.

Very excited to see everyones progress in the ninety days!

Becky Isbell

Paula Frazier
    Participant

Welcome James and Becky!!! I look forward to taking this journey together.

Thanks Paula! We are excited!

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Welcome to you all! Some of you are in the Founders Challenge group, so you have done Phase 1 or are about to do Phase 1 or are in Phase 2 or Phase 3. If you are just getting started and want to join the challenge, you will be in the August group which will be moderated here on the website. There is a forum for the August Challenge where you can share your thoughts, recipes, questions, etc. with others in the same phase you are in. I imagine you will move from one phase to another as we go through the 90 days, which is great!

Hey everyone! Welcome to August! Its day one of the challenge!

Not going to lie its been a crazy day here, so I have had a slow start doing what I should be doing. I am going to start a blog about the challenge to keep my family and friends updated on our  success. If its ok with Beth I will post the link on here later.

Hope everyone has had a great day!

Hugs!

Becky

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Hi, Becky, please feel free to post your link!!!!

Jenny Dumont
    Participant

Hello from sometimes sunny Michigan :)

My name is Jenny Dumont and I THANK my mentor Paula Frazier for referring me to the be a part of the Misner Plan.  I work as a DC in BNI and I am a Referral Institute franchise owner.  I am only 42, but am in early menopause, which has slowed everything down!  I was diagnosed with acid reflux about 2 years ago and take something for that everyday and if I don’t I pay for it.  I thought I ate healthy until I started really reading labels and glazed over the ingredients.  Scary what we put in our bodies.

I am looking forward to learning how to cook without feeling rushed and still have an tasteful meal with my family.  Since I am the cook….I get to decide :)

My daughter Emma was diagnosed with epilepsy last year and I can only pray that living a healthier life with help her as she grows and matures.  Considering she is only 9 and already showing signs of puberty I am very concerned!

I know I will need lots of support and advice and I am sure Ms. Paula will be tired of hearing from me.  :)

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Hi, Jenny! It is good to have you here with us. Be blessed!

Paula Frazier
    Participant

Jenny, I’m  so excited to take this journey with you! I can’t wait to celebrate successes together.

Dawn Lyons
    Participant

HI Everyone!

I just did the liver flush and am excited to start the cleanse.  I begin tomorrow and am looking to let go of 10 – 15lbs.  Lost 2lbs on the flush!

Ready to get clean,

Dawn Lyons

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.