Don'tcha Love That Aloe?? NOT…

Home Forums BNI HQ Health Make-Over Challenge Don'tcha Love That Aloe?? NOT…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Susan Goodsell
    Participant

If you are not an aloe lover, join the club. Just realize the bad taste decreases.

Found this – hope it’s motivational:

<span style=”font-size: 13px; font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: #ffffff;”>Reasons to love aloe vera: </span>http://<wbr />www.naturalnews.com/<wbr />021858_aloe_vera_gel.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Erin Mellinger
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, Susan!! :-) This is great info and it actually makes me want to continue drinking the aloe even after my 8-day commitment to drinking it is over…the part about how aloe fights inflammation and hells with joint pain is incentive enough for me. I need all the help I can get with all of my “old football injuries.” ;-) Heh, heh, heh! :-)

Seriously though…the aloe hasn’t been that bad for me this time around. Last time I practically gagged every time I drank it and I reeeeaaaally dreaded it; but this time I haven’t had a problem with it at all…super weird! Maybe they’ve improved the taste since I last used it three years ago…??

Erin Mellinger
    Participant

*helps*…not “hells” (with joint pain)…I love my iPad but sometimes I hate autocorrect! MEH! ;-)

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

Erin, I have been drinking it for about 10 years and have not noticed any change in the flavor. The change is from what is living or not living in your mouth…the bad taste is from the bacteria dying off when you drink it. If you don’t have as much bacteria, then you don’t have that yucky taste. Believe it or not, some people say it has very little flavor. I hated it at first, but now find it to be quite mild.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.