Coffee?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beth Misner 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jason Lopez
    Participant

I didn’t see coffee on any of the lists. even the happy ever after. do you recommend never drinking coffee again? if so why?

Beth Misner
    Keymaster

So, first let me say I did not realize your question was sitting here. Secondly, here is the coffee 4-1-1:

Coffee is extremely acidic AND usually is processed with a lot of chemicals. If you are able to get Swiss water processed, organically grown coffee, drinking a small amount won’t generally add to your body’s toxic burden. Here’s the key point – for every cup of coffee you drink, you will want to drink 4 cups of water to rehydrate the body to counter the dehydrating impact of the coffee.

I drink coffee medicinally. It is a vascular constrictor, so if I begin to feel a little tension headache, I will drink about 2 ounces of coffee. For the most part, though, after doing Phase 1 of the Misner Plan, I did not want coffee again. Did not even like it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.