This decadent and delightful mousse will please even the most discriminating chocolate lover. And they won’t believe what it is made out of!
Author: Beth Misner
Recipe type: Phase 3
- 2 large ripe, but not overly so, avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup agave syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 3 egg whites
- ½ pint of fresh raspberries
- Blend avocados, cocoa powder, agave syrup and cinnamon together on medium-low speed until completely smooth
- Beat 3 egg whites until peaks form, then fold in to the chocolate mixture
- Spoon into small dessert cups and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours)
- Garnish with fresh raspberries
The following two tabs change content below.
Beth Misner is the Corporate Vice Chair of BNI Emeritus, the Co-Founder of the BNI Foundation and Founder of Journey Center Claremont. She is a certified chiropractic assistant, certified sports nutritionist, black belt in karate, tai chi/qi gong instructor, ordained minister and meditation/prayer leader. When Ivan was diagnosed in 2012 with prostate cancer, she drew from all her expertise relating to “mind, body and spirit” to partner with him on a journey into recovered health.